Permission to Reproduce European Entrepreneurship Material
We welcome appropriate reproduction of European Entrepreneurship material, however, you must ask for permission first. (Our material is protected by international copyright law.)
To use our material for your publication or organization, please contact us with details of your request – this gives us the information we need to answer your request quickly. We look forward to hearing from you and aim to get back to you within three working days.
Table of Contents
Permission to Link to European Entrepreneurship Articles
We are pleased to give you permission to link to the www.europeanentrepreneurship.com site as long as your site does not violate any law, cause offense to European Entrepreneurship readers or tarnish the European Entrepreneurship brand.
We reserve the right to withdraw this permission if it is, in our opinion, abused. This right will not be unreasonably exercised.
Please print this page off and retain it as your permission to link to www.europeanentrepreneurship.com
Citation of European Entrepreneurship Material
We are pleased for you to refer to European Entrepreneurship publicly available material and to use single quotations from these of up to 120 words in length. You may do this without any further permission as long as the following points are observed:
- Unless otherwise stated, www.europeanentrepreneurship.com should be credited as the author of the material.
- European Entrepreneurship copyright should be acknowledged in any quotation, and a link should be provided to the source article. The copyright message should be quoted as it appears at the bottom of the appropriate page.
- In some cases, articles may use material copyrighted by another party, or may use trade or service marks belonging to another party. Where this is the case, you must seek the permission of the ultimate owner of this intellectual property.
- Citations should not violate any law, cause offense or tarnish the European Entrepreneurship brand in any way.
- European Entrepreneurship appears on several servers on the web. References to European Entrepreneurship material should quote the URL of the appropriate item hosted on the www.europeanentrepreneurship.com website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw permission for the use of European Entrepreneurship material if either this permission or the material is, in our opinion, abused. This right will not be unreasonably exercised.
Please print this page off and retain it as your permission to cite.
Recommended Reference/Bibliography List Format
If you’re referencing a European Entrepreneurship resource as part of a bibliography list, we recommend using the Harvard System as follows.
- europeanentrepreneurship.com (Year). Article/Resource Title. [Online]. Available from: http://www. europeanentrepreneurship.com /full-URL. [Accessed: Date].
- europeanentrepreneurship.com (2017). What is entrepreneurship? [Online]. Available from: http:// europeanentrepreneurship.com /……../. [Accessed: December 2, 2017].